King Charles ‘Really Very Unwell’, Funeral Plans Are Reportedly Being Updated

Since Buckingham Palace announced in February that King Charles had cancer, not much has been commented about his health. However, a new story from the Daily Beast says that Charles, 75, is not doing very well and that the plans for his funeral are being looked at and changed.

A person who is said to be a family friend told the news source that everyone is trying to stay “optimistic” and Charles is “determined to beat it.” But at the same time, “he is really very unwell,” the person said.

The source also said that King Charles is in worse shape “than they are letting on.”

In February 2024, Buckingham Palace said that “subsequent diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer” in the king, who had been treated for a benign enlarged prostate.

At the time, Buckingham Palace said that King Charles “remains wholly positive about his treatment and looks forward to returning to full public duty as soon as possible.”

It was not said what kind of cancer he has.

The Daily Beast also heard from sources that the funeral plans for King Charles are being looked over. These plans are called “Operation Menai Bridge.” Reports also said that “planning for the worst” is normal.

A source told the Daily Beast that what is happening is “no more than what you would expect given the king has been diagnosed with cancer.”

Someone else said that people have high standards and that everyone needs to be ready, so it makes sense to think about the funeral ahead of time.

“Of course they are looking at every aspect of Menai Bridge. The queen’s funeral went like clockwork and set a high bar,” the person told the media.

Some people are worried and guessing about King Charles’ funeral plans because of the talk about them. However, Simon Morgan, a former Royal Protection Officer, told Today that Operation Menai Bridge, or the plans for King Charles’ funeral, began soon after Queen Elizabeth II died in 2022.

The codename for late Queen Elizabeth II’s death was called “Operation London Bridge.” According to The Independent, the plan was made soon after the Queen was crowned in 1952. It had also been changed “many times” before she died.

“You’ve got to remember the scale of this thing,” a military source recently told the Daily Beast. “The whole thing goes from flash to bang in under two weeks which means every aspect of it needs to be meticulously planned in advance. Serious planning for Charles’ funeral began the day after they buried the queen.”

Related Posts

I Discovered My Husband’s Secret Second Phone and Decided to Follow Him

My husband was perfect, or so I thought. He never seemed to hide anything from me, even letting me scroll through his texts to make sure I didn’t suspect a…

Wisconsin Dairy Queen Puts Up ‘Politically Incorrect’ Sign, Owner Stands By His Decision

A note that was written on the front window of a 9 Dairy Queen restaurant in Kewaskum, Wisconsin, attracted notice and is presently trending online. Therestaurant’s political incorrectness is boldly…

Mom of rare twins with Down syndrome shuts down critics with photo showing how beautiful they are

While the chances of giving birth to twins increased 72 percent between 1980 and 2018, it’s still pretty rare. About 33 out of every 1,000 births are twins. And what are…

Mrs. Parks Asked Her Class A Very Unusual Question, But Her Response In The End Is Hilarious(Just for Fun)

Mrs. Parks, the friendly science teacher, chose to teach her sixth-grade class a peculiar but instructive lesson in a tiny, well-lit classroom. “Class, can anyone tell me which human body part…

A 32-year-old woman was attacked by a polar bear after she jumped into their enclosure at the Berlin Zoo.

A polar bear assaulted a 32-year-old lady on Friday after she jumped into their cage at the Berlin Zoo when they were being fed. Before she was saved, she had…

Leave a Reply